Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm Doing It!

Going to the gym.  For the first time, in well, forever really.  I've NEVER belonged to a gym.  But tonight, while it's raining and cold outside, and my house is literally a disaster, I am going to the gym.  With my youngests' Ipod since I've the lost the cord to mine, a bottle of water and FEAR!

I really just like to walk, at a track, around my neighbor hood etc...  So this time I'll be on a treadmill, if I can get it to work. I'm going alone, so no one to talk too, hence the Ipod!  Maybe I'll try a bike and an elliptical.  Surely to the Lord I can make one of them work.

30 minutes.  That's all I am holding myself too tonight.  If I can do that, today, I will feel accomplished :)  I actually plan to go all weekend.   And maybe twice but probably only once during the week.  

How do you fit it all in?  I work outside the home, commute for about an hour each way, work 10 hr days but I know I'm not alone.   So tell me : How do you do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment