Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's raining at my house tonight.  I guess the rain is much needed but makes me feel lazy. 

School starts here on Monday, later than usual.  Thanks to a law passed by the Legislation here in Bama.  It's supposed to help encourgae tourism and rake in tax dollars, hmmm.  I just know the school calendar seemed to be lacking a few days off;namely Labor Day.  But then who asked me?

My baby girl will start 4th grade and she's really excited.  She actually said that couldn't wait for the weekend to be over so she could go to school Monday.  God love her.

My step-son will be a senior.  I think he may be excited too.

My oldest starts year 2 at the local junior college and will then transfer, somewhere, to complete a nursing degree.  She said it that made it her want to cry.  I told her to just get a job - then she would really cry!

My imperfect life....more to come on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment